1. the idea is born: winter 2006
2. research begins - it becomes evident that there is a great deal of material to work with and that this project has huge potential and is well worth pursuing.
3. compilation and structuring of source material:
takes about two years
4. Copyright protection and establishment of Legal representation:
completed in June 2008
Initial "exposure" of project to various possible contributors like DU - ART, several Marketing firms, and numerous business people confirm the validity of the project.
Begin building Website: October 2008
Finish building Website: November 2008
PHASE I - COMPLETE- NOVEMBER 11, 2008
PHASE II - BEGINS - NOVEMBER 12, 2008
1. LLC RESEARCH
DETERMINE IN WHICH STATE OR COUNTRY IT IS BEST TO FORM LLC.
2. FORM LLC.
3. LOCATE PARTNERS AND INVESTORS THROUGH WEBSITE CONTACT, NEW YORK TIMES BUSINESS ADS, KNOWN PRODUCTION COMPANIES ETC.
4. PURCHASE OF NEW EQUIPMENT: THE MOST UP TO DATE HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO CAMERAS, SOUND RECORDING DEVICES, COMPUTERS AND EDITING PROGRAMS. (As soon as this aspect is complete, begin actual interviews for the film and put together footage for film.)
5. CONTINUOUS CREATIVE WORK: SCRIPT, COMPILATION OF STOCK FOOTAGE, INTERVIEWS WITH TECHNICAL AND CREATIVE PEOPLE.
6. ACHIEVE BALL PARK UNDERSTANDING OF COSTS RELATED TO TALENT, TECHNOLOGY, STOCK FOOTAGE ETC.
7. TO PUT IT AS ENIGMATICALLY AS POSSIBLE....FIND OUT WHICH WAY THE WIND BLOWS ON ALL OF THESE FACTORS...SEAL ALL DEALS AND BEGIN THE NORMAL PROCESS OF PHASE III....WHICH IS.....
C. Post Production